The Nephilim - Our history

The Nephilim - Our history

Postby Dillis » 10 Feb 2011, 17:11

To grant everyone a chance to understand this guild abit better, specially our new members, but also to summarise it for old members, I will make this "novel" about our history, written from my perspective, with a few insider stories from the officers in between. What it will grant you is a way to see, that the guild have had stormy periods throughout its history, but also very joyfull moments.
The officers aint denying the fact, that throughout our history, mistakes have been made, but it is our job to learn from these mistakes, so they dont occur again.

The Merge:
Before the release of TBC, Talnivarr EU was home of some top-guilds, such as Decimation, Dawning, DO, To Die For, Justice, The Blood Souls, Industrial Strengh and Moonlight Council. Outside of this compagny, were a small guild, who just had cleared MC and started BWL, The Pretorians, the guild I was in, and at some point apointed to be class leader. We had killed Razorgore in BWL, and was hoping to bring down Vaelastrasz but after a few nights of wipes, people stopped showing up, and left us in MC, farming bosses we had killed several times. The Guild Master of The Pretorians, Soopalicious, made in the end of November 2006, the decision to disband the guild, until TBC would be released. Our plan was to re-unite, with as many of the good people as we could. After the disband, the guild was scattered all over the server, and many of the officers at that time, was given a chance to see the remaining BWL, but for many patch 2.0, ruined PvE, and so there was only to wait for TBC to be released in January 2007.
So the expansion came and in the start of February, the old core of The Pretorians got together again and formed a new guild called Incognito. We were sad to see, that many people did not want to join again, and looking at our numbers, we knew alot of recruitment, would have to be made.
We did not really have any alternatives, when Laurathansal proposed a merge between The Pretorians and his guild after our disband, Industrial Strengh, who seemed also to be in trouble. At the beginning, we had alot of doubts, if it would work, but some meetings were arranged, and after some time, the final decision was made to merge. The members of Indistrial Strengh, that were to join, joined us in Incognito, as a temporarily guild, while we were discussing a suitable guild name. It was decided, to start of with a "heavy " staff, including too many officers, to have both guilds representive at start, it was however the plan to thin out this amount of people later on, when we were fully up and running.
In the end the guild name, The Nephilim was decided, and hence The Nephilim was created 2nd of March 2007.

The Karazhan Period: Setting up the guild
Our start in Karazhan was abit slow. Several bosses gave us trouble, but they did so to every other guild aswell. We spend in general 1 night on each boss to kill it, like Moroes, Maiden of Virtue, until we got abit stuck on Romelo and Juliet. In the end we got past opera event, but was only then to get stuck on Curator. The rest of our trip in Karazhan, was also abit slow at times, with especially Terestian Illhoff and Shade of Aran giving us trouble. However in the end they got down, aswell did the Prince. (Nightbane and Netherspite were killed abit later, Netherspite died at the start of April 2007 as the last boss).
During this time in Karazhan alot happend in between the officers. Allrdy some small fights had started to occur. Some of them was based on diffrences and others were based on personal gaining, since we were allrdy planning to find the best suited officers/CL's and demote the rest.
Personally I dident take much part of these discussions. My very good friend throughout Vanilla, Ainia had started to play again (he even joined the guild), and I spend alot of time playing with him and playing with new/old friends like Kazdûl, Olsson (still remember our heroic runs in UB). However these fights in between some officers led to some of them leaving, such as Lindarkblade, Promise and Ayachan. The GM, that was Soopalicious at that time, felt responsible for some of these troubles, so he decided to demote himself to trial (and to give GM to Danielle). Soopalicious was however soon taken back in as officer.
In return of some of the officers that left, was for example Denbuteo promoted to rogue CL. Somehow, even though I had done very little, I was elected to be Paladin CL, while Kazdûl was apointed to be officer.
The Karazhan period was however not just all about arguments in between the officers and progress. We also got in some of this guilds keyplayers at that time, such as Gibbs (did not join the guild right away even though he had been in Industrial Strengh), Dreamflower, Fakeon just to mention a few.

The Starting of 25 men raiding: Summer 2007
To many of our members that was here at that time, summer 2007 was a quiet period. However from an officer PoV, this was not the case.
But to start at the beginning. One day at the 4th of april to be exact (we at that time still had not killed Netherspite in Karazhan), we suddenly saw we had the people online for making a 25 man raid. So the guild rushed towards Gruuls Lair (I myself was not there, since I was in Ã…rhus meeting up with Torepp, but I joined later on in the evening). I was lucky enough, that they needed a healer at the time I logged on, and I was dragged in the fight against Maulgar. That night we succeded in killing High King Maulgar, and for alot of us, it was a relief to see him go down, to know that despite the trouble we had in Karazhan we still had the potential to go beyond.
One should think this would lead to a massive attack on Gruul, but it did not. The allrdy mentioned trouble among some officers continued, along with some members leaving. During May the arguments of the officers peaked and Soopalicious left the guild, the exact reason as to what happend I only partly remember. It was a simple discussion, that totally got turned around to a post with mutual flaming and personal attacks. I still remember a night where I drunk, logged on ventrilo only to be involved in a flaming war on ventrilo.
With the leaving of Soopalicous the air between the officers seemed to be clean. However the fire would blush up again later on.
Anyway other people then Soopalicious also left the guild at that time while others vent inactive. So we did some recruitment and in the end of May we were finally ready to start going on gruul. However the general focus at these raids was bad, so after some nights of pure wiping people stopped showing up. However by coincidence, one nigth, a saturday night we actually had enough people online, so we pushed everyone inside Gruuls Lair to take one more round with the big Ogre-boss.
And this night was our night, at the 3rd try of the evening, he vent down in one of the most memorable kills of this guild. The MT (Alki died at 2-3%) so Gruul started to run around killing everyone, until Dujith with 5 people left put an end to Gruul with the best Smite in this guild.
More wants more, and so did we. That same reset we pushed people into the Lair of Magtheridon (he was at this time still a hard boss only 2-3 other alliance guilds had killed him at this point).
The few raids in there was however deeply horrible and people started not to show up again like they did on Gruul. We decided to call off the progress for the rest of the summer, and gear up people, since we reckoned from our tries on Magtheridon, that we needed more dps, more healing and better geared tanks.
So during that summer, Alkiviadis and Danielle along with Tragopapas vent on holyday, so the ones running the guild was me, Laurathansal, Denbuteo, Dujith (whom Trago had promoted when he vent on holyday, he himself was chosen to be an officer so he made Dujith the new priest Cl), Daslider, Firrhos and Kazdül.
We farmed Gruul and Karazhan for a while, until the end of July, when we agreed to pull the brake. We had been trying to see if people were interested in Magtheridon, but as soon Gruul was dead (on Wednesdays) people did not show up. So in one meeting we agreed to call off the summer and on the following reset day, we would surprise the guild, by ordering them to Magtheridons Lair. Along with that we also agreed to make Gibbs the new warlock Cl and Khalispure the Cl for shamans. During that day, the wednesday in the end of July, Laurathansal logged on (he was also on holyday at that time) and we dragged him to Magtheridon where we had been all night, and in that same try he vent down.
Unlike last time, people now seemed eager to progress and we took our journey into one of the most progressive periods this guild had, the days in SSC.
However in the hidden the biggest power strugle happend here. Tragopapas who was an officer at that time, me and Laura had a big argument (was basically me and Laura (also Denb at at time) who was very unsatisfied with Tragopapas and his way of doing his job. It all ended up in Tragopapas demoting himself to member and Kazdûl also demoting himself, since he did not wish to be an officer.

The Happy days in Serpentshrine Cavern
The days in SSC is the days where The Nephilim for the first time showed Talnivarr its true colours. The guild ran smoothly and despite our raids sometimes lacked focus from some players, we at this state manged to rush past guilds like Do, Vilohemmet, Domini and even Redemption at some point. The Nephilim was the 3rd alliance guild that reached Lady Vashj.

After our kill on Magtheridon we forced the guild inside TK where we finished off Void Reaver. We then decided, looking at the bosses, to for for The Lurker Below in SSC. if I recall right we killed Lurker below at a Thursday (the reset after we had killed Magtheridon). So we ventured onwards in SSC and in that same reset we managed to kill Fathom Lord and Morogrim Tidewalker. In the next reset we dident really kill much, due to wipe nights on Morogrim Tidewalker, whom depsite the fact that we had killed him, continued to impose a big problem. At Leotheras we had a few problems getting him killed, where we several times had wipes at 1% or 2%. We did however manage to kill him, and in the same reset, the 9th of September we finished off Hydross on the first night we were on her, making us as mentioned the 3rd alliance guild to reach Vashj.
Vashj however proved to be the biggest challenge this guild have ever had and will in my memories still stand as the hardest, but also most enjoyable fight, I have ever encountered.

Lady Vashj and then downfall
At start we did not go too heavily on Vashj. However we quickly saw, that this boss was our greatest challenge to that point. After some nights with horrible progress on her, we decided to let her chill abit, and instead we vent to TK to do the 2 unfinished bosses there; Al'ar and Solarian. In the middle of October they were both dead.
up til this time and after, we had only had a few nights on Vashj, mostly due to us having severe problems at Tidewalker, reset after reset he imposed a problem, making us loose time on Vashj.
But finally we started to manage killing him fast, and as the 2 bosses in TK died, we started going full out on Lady Vashj. After 2 weeks of more constant wiping we finally had her on phase 3, and one Tuesday we had her several times at 2-3% but she refused to die, so we had to call off the kill till next reset. That kill was made Thursday 1st of Novemer 2007, after all the time we had spend on her, seeing her finally go down was to date, my personal best experience in WoW.
What we learned, looking back at this, is that at a fight like Vashj, good leadership is one thing, but you need to have 25 people with 100% focus aswell to achieve to kill such a hard boss.
Ironically killing Vashj, made The Nephilim to enter its biggest crisis ever. We had spend so much time and energy on Vashj only now to watch an almost equally hard boss in Kael'Thas Sunstrider looking down on us and laughing, made some people leave, some of them officers, to proceed other goals in WoW. The weeks after the guid slowly but surely crumbled (we still raided SSC, just not Vashj), which in the end made me leave and join DO, where I was for 3 days, until I realized that it was in Nephilim I belonged and where I wanted to be. So I left Do again and re-joined. Alot of people had left, important people. Gibbs had left, so did Laurathansal. Alkiviadis had stopped playing and so had Danielle more or less. Also Firrhos stopped.
We chose out a new officer staff, which actually came to consist most of old Pretorian members; Me, Denbuteo, Fadia (who recently had started to play again), Kaninen and Kngrichard. Shortly after I was selected to be the new Guild Master.
We decided to make one last stand, and accepted that we would need mass-recruits and mass gearing up. Alot of bad players joined the guild at this time, but in amongst them was also the people we wanted, people with real skill and dedication. We took our newly assembled guild to TK (during December), and actually had 2 wipe nights on Void Reaver. This made me personally realize that the guild needed a solid hand (to repair the flaws), so I decided to cancel all raids until after New year.

The Rebirth: Revenge on Vashj and annihalation of Kael'Thas
During that Christmas, we vent alot in Zul Aman and Karazhan. Alot of people were geared up, and those that we found not good enough were removed.
At the start of January, the first raid was planned. I wanted to start abit safe, and so we started off with Gruul who was killed very easily. This made me believe that we were atleast more then ready for SSC again, and so a few days later we ventured back in to SSC, killing both Lurker and hydross at first try.
During the rest of January month, everything in SSC was re-killed, along with the 3 bosses in TK. In Fabruary, I felt that the guild was ready to face this guilds nemesis; Lady Vashj.
It started off with mass-chaos as we had allrdy imagined. But people seemed to get the point much faster then I had hoped for. On February the 18 (after around 6-7 nights on her), we found ourselves suddenly in phase 3, which was nice, but phase 3 had wiped us long when we killed her first time, so there was probably a bit of way to go though. But all the sudden that same night, we again reached phase 3, this time with a full raid alive and down she vent.
Things started to go fast after that, people started to return aswell f.eks. Laurathansal returned (on his Shadow Priest for starters; Inem), he joined us for our 2nd kill on Vashj (2nd re-kill if you prefer calling it that). The video can be found in the media section, and stands to me, as the best Vashj Kill I have ever seen.
We then started on Kael'Thas Sunstrider in TK, and those raid stands for me, as the best raiding period we had in TBC and possibly ever. Everyone met up focused, we could always muster a more or less perfect setup every night. And with only Laurathansal that had ever killed him before, we got him down on our 5th (or 6th) night of tryes. Quite impressive for a guild whom 2 months earlier had been close to a disband. What made the kill even more epic, was the fact that the reset after, Blizzard implemented Patch 2.3 (think it was 2.3 atleast), removing all attunements to MH and BT. However we managed to become "Hand of A'dal" first. That same reset as Kael'Thas died, we ventured into SSC, to finish it for good. In a true speedrun led by Laurathansal, who had re-joined on his druid after migrating back, every single boss was cleared in 3 hours, a task most of us had seen undoable. Tuesday night, before the patch, the 21 Nephilians that were attuned to MH,ventured in there and killed Rage Winterchill.
The reason The Nephilim were able to make this comeback, is something I personally think is due to the players that did not leave in our crizis, players like Templeton (even though he joined and left do with me :p), Welanor, Dreamflower, Jsanko, Denbuteo, Olsson, Kazzeh, Víc, Antiportal (on his warlock) and several more. Many of these people also finally showed the skill, that nobody in Nephilim had shown before, the ability to adapt to new fights really fast and to improvise, doing stuff you aint normally used to (I still remember Welanor kiting at Vashj).

FUN times in MH/BT and the Coma-effect
As Patch 2.3 vent live we started going all out on MH first and also BT. That very first reset we managed to kill the first 4 bosses in MH and the first 3 in BT, with only a bit of problems on Najentus as the only boss. In the next resets Teron Gorefiend and Gurtogg Bloodboil also had to give in (Gorefiend died in one night of tryes and Bloodboil died with a total of 3 hours on him).
We then faced Archimonde, the last boss in MH. This boss proved to be a real pain. people werent good enough staying alive, the healers reacted too slow. Sufficient to say, that eventually people started to not show up, mostly due to the upcoming exams, and with the poor recruits available on Talnivarr at the time, we decided to not disband the guild. We however decided to put the guild in a coma, while the ones who wanted to see the rest of BT and maybe see Sunwell too, could leave and try find the experience. However most of us, had allrdy planned to bring The Nephilim alive again when Wrath of the Lich King would hit us.
Many of our members were scattered. Some joined Domini, some joined Paradigm Shift (like me), some joined Torment while others joined some lower ranked guilds (such as Lemuria, MLC). Time vent by and alot of us got loads of experience and alot of those who had switched guild were fastly established as some of the better players of their respective guilds.
However even the "big guilds" could not stop the tide. Wrath of the Lich King was approaching, people started to loose interest in PvE and these guilds progress was also put aside.
And then it happend, the release of Patch 2.4.

The Regrouping
The patch made us decide, that it was time to put the guild alive abit sooner, then expected. We regrouped, and basically everyone (or almost) joined again. We did some recruitment, and recruited a few players that wanted to play with us in Wrath of the Lich king. With the help of some friends of the guild, we ventured back into BT and MH while we waited for the expansion to release (patch 2.4 nerfed the bosses aswell).
We managed to finish of Archimonde, and also cleared BT. We even later on that reset ventured in to Sunwell, and killed 3 bosses there.
With the kill of Felmyst, we ended TBC, together again, ready for the upcoming expansion.

Wrath of the Lich King - the "facerolling" content
Not long after WotLK was released, both the old and the new members started to hit level 80. Very soon we started Naxxramas, and as the first weeks went, our guild grew bigger and bigger. Sooner than expected we were able to run through Naxxramas, OS and at the start of Christmas 2008 Malygos, the last of the normal bosses had to surrender.
After christmas, we started to go for Sartharion with drakes up. This was the first real serious encounter we had in WotLK until this point, and even though he did go down on the 5th of February 2009 with 3 drakes, it was clear to everyone that the facerolling content was over.
Now having killed everything there was, The Nephilim started to focus on the only real goal left, which was Heroic: Glory of the Raider, until the release of Ulduar with abit more of exciting content.
Every achivement was made, except immortal where we twice lost it on Kel Thuzad (once at 10%).
We were not able to get immortal, but in the end of April we finally got the release of patch 3.1 and Ulduar.
The time until this, the guild had seen a few changes all ready from the rebirth of it. Some old members had left /quitted, and in was some new people, where many were all ready considered at part of the guilds core.

The Secrets of Ulduar
With the release of Ulduar we finally got some new and more exciting content introduced to us. Like so many instances before, The Nephilim proved to be able to clear all the trash bosses leading up to Yogg-Saron at an almost record speed. Specially considering our raiding times, compared to other guilds. In the first week, we took more or less 2 bosses down each night. When we got in abit further, this speed decreased but after 2-3 weeks, we found ourself at Yogg-Saron. For me as an officer(and GM) and as one of the raidleaders this period was very exciting. Instead of carefully analyze other strategies from tankspot and others, many bosses were killed with tactics made by ourself based upon our observations. At times it was indeed fun, to see our strategi vs the common ones. There were several positive experiences, like we managed a server 3rd kill on Ignis the Furnace Master the same day Cráb People got their server 2nd kill.
The fun and challenging bosses, that we found in Ulduar did however soon fall under the Blizzard nerfing showel, which slowly made several bosses quite easy.
As so many end bosses before, Yogg-Saron proved to be a challenge. But slowly our raids on him improved and in the end, on the 31st of May, he could no longer keep us at bay and had to surrender.
At the same time Yogg-Saron vent down, the summer came and hitted on our doors. As any other guild the summer means less raids, due to examinations and vacations. We ackknowledged this fact, and focused abit more on Ulduar10 and its hardmodes.
In the meantime, the 25 man raids were often cancelled due to lack of people. While we did Ulduar 10, we also reviewed our raiding team. We got in some new members and replaced some others. Before the summer ended, we got the 25 man raids back up again and soon got Yogg-Saron on farm and started doing a few hardmodes in Ulduar 25, such as heartbreaker and Orbituary.
The 10-man Ulduar-group did in this time also manage to complete every hardmode, and got access to Algalon
We were however in for a new patch with the release of Argent Crusade, which took our eyes away from Ulduar.

The Argent Crusade, and reorganising The Nephilim
The new instance that was introduced was not much of a challenge, and all the bosses died like flies (on normal mode). But in mid-september the guild was in for a shock. Gibbs, Vïc, Dalee, Distortia, Zicken and Khaltophur all took their leave, former members of the absolute core of the guild. This was a hard hit on the guild, along with me taking a break. This situation would have killed many guilds, but as before The Nephilim found strengh inside itself. Once again the core, said "NO, we will not surrender, without a fight, we wont accept that 5 people decide if we are to play together or not". This determination is a very good picture of this guild. As we have done before, we started evaluating our roster, and got in some new and fresh blood also among the officer staff, such as Seric, Licet and Awen.
We started doing TotGC, which was significantly harder than the normal mode of ToTC. At the start the progress was slow, and specially The Beasts of Northrend proved a large obstacle. But slowly people got the hang of it, and they went down. We then continued and shortly killed Lord Jaraxxus and Fanction Champions.
The Twins was alot harder through, and required more work, but in the end, even these had to surrender and all of the sudden, we were side by side with Vanguard at Anub Arak.
Even though we had several nights on him, he refused to go down, with 14% as the lowest we got him to.
However at the start of December, Icecrown was released and thus we left Anub Arak, to venture inside Icecrown Citadel to face Arthas.

The start of ICC and the final goodbye to Talnivarr
The first week of ICC, we had just four bosses to face; Lord Marrowgar, Lady Deathwhisper, Gunship and Deathbringer Saurfang. These were not a real challenge and died in the same night as the release. These four easy bosses, were also the start of Christmas, and as usual we had a christmas break, still managing to farm them during the break. The start of ICC also led to us loosing an officer; Seric decided to leave, thus giving Numen a shot. He returned later on as social though.
At the start of 2010 Blizzard opened up for Plagueworks, with three new bosses. In the same night Rotface and Festergut died, leaving us with Putricide left.
This one proved to provide some challenge, and gave us problems. It wasent before two weeks later with the release of Crimson Halls, that Putricide fell, leaving us with Bloodqueen. She also took some time, and she dident fell before the release of the Frostwing Halls.
Valithria, fell quite easily but like the previous endwing bosses, Sindragosa gave us problems.
Then one night after wiping on Sindragosa, where we had her on four percent several times, things reached the critical point.
Radus (one of our two holy paladins) and Awen (an officer) had long had arguments. It led to Radus taking his leave along with a resto shaman. Awen had also gotten an offer from Crab People, that he wanted to try out.
As for myself I had gotten to a point where I had gotten abit tired of the game, and this made me realise that I did not have more to offer. I announced my leaving, and passed the GM to Denbuteo, who was the one I trusted most to handle the responsibility (specially looking at the history we have together). I decided to try my luck on another server and joined a guild on Emerald Dream called Lucrum Gaudium, that looked like a good and stable guild, which matched my way of play. As for The Nephilim, it was decided on a guild meeting, that the best way of surviving would be to migrate, as Talnivarr was more dead then ever. Denbuteo had chosen his own officer staff consisting of Kngrichard, Zalemandra and Mejjbi (all good and loyal members). A good and well thought search was made, where Neptulon in the end was found to be the best. Naturally not ever member was interested in switching server, so of the original raiding team on Talnivarr 10-12 transferred. I also tranferred my old main, my paladin Dillis witht them, soI could see how they did and give advices if needed.
A new guild was formed at the 17th of March, and it was decided to keep the old name; The Nephilim. Extensive recruitment was made.
As for myself, I found out that my new guild was not as good as I had though. Emerald Dream was not much better than Talnivarr and the guild itself was divided in two sections from an old merge, where I found myself in the middle. Slowly but surely the guild started to crumple, and I took my leave as I still wanted to raid in WotLK.
I decided to return to The Nephilim for several reasons, where I could start on a fresh start as trial.

The Fall of the Lich King
In a almost completly new raidteam, we found that killing The Lich King was definatly doable. And after two weeks he finally fell from our combined wrath.
Thereby we started to do heroic Icecrown Citadel. Part from that, I had also found myself some good friends and we started a second 10 man group, next to the current 10 man group in the guild. And also experienced great progress. Later on the two 10 man groups were combined and the lory of the Icecrown raider was achieved.
As for the main raids, we slowly but surely killed the bosses on heroic mode, and got to 9/12 quite fast, with just heroic Putricide, Sindragosa and LK left.
From the experiences in 10 man, we decided that Putricide was the easiest one to go for, so we focused all the energy on him. In the start of June, he too had to surrender, thus leaving us with just Sindragosa and LK left.
But as so many times before, summer paused our raids, and we did not raid seriously again before mid August. Denbuteo had decided to upgrade the officer team by including Demyx and Abbyssmg and when Kngrichard decided to step down, due to not finding the proper time, I offered to take his place.
Naturally the summer led to us loosing a few players taht needed to be replaced. But in the end we got the raids up again, and went for Sindragosa. After some nights she also fell.
Seeing the expansion lacking towards the end, we decided to priotize Glory of the icecrown raider (25) more than LK heroic. Unluckily our raiding roster were not as full as it was befoire summer, so we could not muster the forces to go for Hailon heroic either, who was been released in the summer.

The release of patch 4.0.1

to be continued....

What we look at now in the guild is a mixture. Some people have been here from the very start, some joined with WotLK and some are brand new from Neptulon. We are all in this together, and that has always been and will always be this guilds motor. We are in this together.

Famous quotes/events in The Nephilim
  • Laurathansal in Karazhan whining on everyone due to lack of focus. Imidiatly after he asspulls Curator and 2 packs
  • Olsson in Karazhan. Olsson getting a loose mob on him, and freaks out; "omg heal Olsson, heal Olsson! bluh bluh" he died same second
  • Machmud in BT, at the "deathpack" before Najentus. "thats some hardcore turtles"
  • Laurathansal at Kael'Thas, where Jsanko gets too close to Capernian: "Jsanko, go and fuck yourself....... somewhere else"
  • Alkiviadis in front of Gruul: "Dont do any noobish mistakes, such as dying"
  • Azurnina in Karazhan after he triggered Flame Wreath on Shade of Aran (his first time there): "Omg people, why dont you move out of fire!!!"
  • Dujith in SSC, after the "rebirth", first time alot of the new people are there, standing in front of the first pack. "RW[Dujith]: okay everyone lets swim to Lurker!". He then pops Leviatate, jumps in the water, and 10-15 people jumps after, and everyone part from Dujth gets killed by the fishes
  • Gibbs in SSC, when he made a readycheck: "Click yes if you are ready, click no if you are not and dont press anything if you are afk
  • Machmud in a Naxxramas PuG on his deatkknight Turrosha. It was late night and we were tired and had just wiped a couple of times on Kel Thuzad
    • And now this fucking warlock imolates me, seriously some people should grow a brain
    • I just talked to the warlock and he claim he did it by mistake????? How can you dot up two players by mistake????
    • And now this fucking mage asspulls again!!!!
    • AAAARHHH FAIL FAIL FAIL, how retarded can you be? Dont they have any idea what they are doing???
  • Eldrassil is taunting. Eldrassil is tanking. Eldrassil is dead.
If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics

Dillis
Officer of The Nephilim

Return to General Chat