Application: Bashing Dward Warrior Fury/Arms [Declined]

Postby bashing » 17 Sep 2016, 19:29

Character name: Bashing - Neptulon EU
Race and Class: Dward Warrior
Main spec and role: Fury/Arms
Dualspec: Protection

Armory Link: Bashing

Info about you:
Hi! Although im too old to type information of this type, mostly because i really dont know what to say, ill give it a try. As i said im 30 years old, Software engineer living in Greece (for now). I am actually playing WoW since the vanilla beta with bigger or smaller breaks here and there especially after the Wotlk expanssion. But , as the drug this game is, i always want to come back.

Why are you applying:
With the launch of Legion, i restarted my WoW subscription. The truth is i stopped playing more than a year ago because i found the WOD content boring and repetitive. I tried the legion beta and i like it so I decided to start playing and raiding again. So the first goal of actually playing the game is accomplished but not the raiding one since my current guild is not gonna raid from what i know. So i am looking for a raiding guild and since im in neptulon since like forever , i know Nephillim.

How did you hear about us:
I didnt hear about you guys, i know you since a very long time ago.

Why should we take u in:
This is one of these tricky questions that job employees make you answer in a job interview right? Well, i am very old (not cause of my age!) raider, a very old WoW player in general with lots of experience on my shoulders. I have been playing this class as my main class since forever but also with an extensive knowledge of the rest classes as well. The short answer is that i am experience, i know how to raid, i know how to play my class, i know the difference between playing casually and PLAYING to achieve something.

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 60+
Computer specs:
i5 4690k overclocked, GTX 1080, 24GB or DDR3 RAM.

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
I have cleared every possible raid in vanilla , before TBC Expansion, except of Ragnaros.

- The Burning Crusade -
I have also cleared almost all possible raids in TBC including Illidan Stormrage.

- Wrath of the Lich King -
I have also cleared everything in WOTLK including Lich King Heroic 25.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10962836/LKHC1.mp4
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10962836/LKHC2.mp4

- Cataclysm -
I have also cleared all possible bosses in Cataclysm, many of them in Heroic version as well.

- Mist of Pandaria -
Ive also cleared all possible bosses In normal and heroic in MoP including some bosses in Mythic in Siege of Orgrimmar

- Warlords of Draenor -
I have cleared Highmaul And BRF in Heroic and a few bosses in mythic as well but then i stopped playing so i never "had the chance" to raid Hellfire citadel.

Guild history:
When i started playing WoW i was in Emeriss Server as a horde mage in a guild Called "Bad Omen" which at the time was ranked between Worlds Top 10 guilds. After Some time i decided (i dont remember why tbh) to start a new character (my current warrior) on Neptulon so i could play with my friends and people i knew IRL. When i joined the server i joined a few low or mediocre guilds before i joined The Dark Templars Guild (neptulon) with my alliance warrior. I was in the guild for quite some time, being an officer and guild leader. When the guild migrated to Tarren Mill because of neptulon's lack of people , we merged with a horde guild called "De Facto". This guild stopped raiding back then so i decided to come back to Neptulon so i could play with people i knew. At this time i joined Solis Rise with who i raided in WOD till the day i decided to take a break.

Special Roles in raids:
I was the MT of my guilds till the launch of Cataclysm. At that point i decided to go back to my roots and be a DPSer.

Key bindings and rotation:
I am following the standard and optimal Warrior's rotation according to the latest simcraft results. My spells and abilities are also bound to either keyboard or mouse buttons for faster and more accurate use.

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame: http://www.check-above.com
Logs: [url][/url]

Extra:
Actually yes. My wow armory page has limited info on my raiding experience . And this is because i tranfered servers a couple of times as a result of my character's raiding history to be erased. You can check my achievements and the dates some specific events/kills occured.

Opinion on gnomes:
They are shorter than dwarves. You can't deal with them, they are everywhere...

Opinion on Danes:
They like pizzas with pineapple. jesus.
Last edited by Zackie on 20 Sep 2016, 09:43, edited 2 times in total.
bashing

Re: Application: Bashing Dward Warrior Fury/Arms - Neptulon

Postby Zackie » 20 Sep 2016, 09:42

Hey Bashing and thanks for applying, it's nice to see you're still playing.

However, since we got a full roster atm we've decided to decline your application. If a spot opens up in the future and you're still looking for a guild we can talk again.

GL in your future endeavors.
Zackie
Officer of The Nephilim

Re: Application: Bashing Dward Warrior Fury/Arms [Declined]

Postby bashing » 20 Sep 2016, 13:16

Thanks for the reply man , no hard feelings, I know the situation. It's also nice to see you're still here as well.

Good luck with your legion progress.
Till we meet again.

Bashing
Last edited by bashing on 20 Sep 2016, 13:17, edited 1 time in total.
bashing

Return to Applications