[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Application: konaanfu Panda Monk Mistweaver [DECLINED]

Application: konaanfu Panda Monk Mistweaver [DECLINED]

Application: konaanfu Panda Monk Mistweaver [DECLINED]

Postby Konaanfu » 22 Sep 2016, 08:24

Character name: konaanfu - twisting neather
Race and Class: Panda Monk
Main spec and role: Mistweaver
Dualspec: Windwalker

Armory Link:

Info about you:
Well i am from lebanon , live and work in United Arab emirates as A Project Manager , Senior HR officer , And Acting Crewing Manager , been playing online game for long time ,playing wow Since Vanilla etc ... Hobby are playing football , Going out etc .

Why are you applying:
i am looking for a guild for long terms , and after i have changed realm , i missed being an allianace , and i said to my self let me try another time to apply to you guys as i have played with you before and it was nice at that time .

How did you hear about us:
wowprogress , and i chat some time with yobo

Why should we take u in:
Well i am a reliable member and Raider ,love to be a part of the progress , happy to help others
also learning and watching movies of fights before raid make me ready to understand the fight , being ready for every thing , listening to advice, and most important being loyal to the guild and making friends

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 60+
Computer specs:
I7 4gb DDR 5
790 nivida G force 16 Gb DDR 5
Razer Keyboard ,
Steel series Mouse

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
- Vanilla -
Classic World of Warcraft: Shadow priest
MC = cleared
AQ40= Cleared
BWL= Cleared

- The Burning Crusade -
The Burning Crusade: Shadow priest
Karazhan: cleared
Gruul Lair: cleared
Magtheridon: cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: cleared
Tempest Keep: cleared
Black temple: cleared
Sunwell: Cleared

- Wrath of the Lich King -
VOA = Cleared
Naxx- Cleared
OS = CLeared
EOE= Cleared
Uldur= 13/14 Cleared
Onyx = Cleared
TOC = Cleared Normal and heroic
Lich king = Cleared normal . 11/12 heroic ( guild disbanned before killing lich king )
RS = cleared normal and heroic

- Cataclysm -
BH = Cleared Normal only
BD = Cleared Normal . heroic 5/6
BOT = Cleared Normal . 1/5 Heroic
TFW= Cleared Normal only
FL= Cleared Normal and heroic
DS = Cleared Normal and Heroic

- Mist of Pandaria -
MV= Cleared Normal . heroic 5/6
HOF= Cleared Normal . heroic 3/6
TES = Cleared normal . Heroic 1/4
TOT =Cleared Normal , Heroic 10/13
SOO = Cleared Normal . Heroic 14/14( before the nerf ) , mythic (14/14 )

- Warlords of Draenor -
HM Mythic (5/7 ) , BRF (6/10 mythic ) . HFC mythic ( clear all )

Guild history:
My main char before was Shadow priest , and the below experiance is my prevouis guild until MOP, then reroll to monk
Vanilla / Burning Cursade = Endlessnight was an officer there , left coz the guild master decided to quit coz of his university exams
WOLK= Guild of honor , was an officer there , but it was kinda a casual guild , so decided to goo a more raiding guild , Amplified = Guild disbanded after every one decided to take a break in the summer
CAta = we rebuild endless night , got some of the old ppl back , but after we kill a little bosses , every one decided to goo to a bigger guild , so the guild disbanded .
The aunans = we did fine , was helping the officer to recurit , and the guild stayed alive until panderia
MOP = the aunans decided to reroll to monk , after we where slacking alot of playing they decided to go casual , so applied to another guild which is CR , stayed there until SOO , then the GM decided to merge with Final evolution , decided to change server after some misunderstanding between me and the GM , so i decided to find another guild , i have applied to the nephilim , but dps spot was full . so i
went to guild called wrath in kazzak , which was an amazing guild , we did alot of runs , until i end to be an officer there , but the guild was dieting , and ppl was not interested to raid , so i tried to search for another guild .

i changed server and went to twisting Neather , where i join berserk x , it was fine as a start , but after that i see the disrespect , but i said to my self let me wait until legion hit , when legion hit , its was nothing wrong etc , i am grown man , if you have some thing in my face , tell mee in my face to spec about mee when i am afk in ts , and start bitching about me . that is not good , if i did a mistake just say it , don't be rude , that why .

Special Roles in raids:
nope

Key bindings and rotation:
as a healer
keep my renewing mist in most of the raid
using effuse for short heal
for raiding , i am taking a talent lifecycle . for better healing and consuming the mana .

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame:
Logs: [url][/url]

Extra:
I hope i that my application has answered most of your question , if there is others things you officer would like to know or discuss here is My Real ID Konaan#2640

Opinion on gnomes:
Well with regards Gnomes , they are just too small , that can be crushed between my big panda legs

Opinion on Danes:
No comment ,dont have any problem with Danes or other nationality Ppl
Last edited by Buttrik on 27 Sep 2016, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.
Konaanfu

Re: Application: konaanfu Panda Monk Mistweaver - twisting n

Postby Buttrik » 27 Sep 2016, 23:10

Hi and thank you for applying. Sadly at this point in the expansion we already have a full roster of 30 or so people, so there is no way we can fit in anyone else. Good luck in Legion and thanks again for applying!
Buttrik
Officer of The Nephilim

Return to Applications