[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Application: Hyrliv Human Priest Holy Healer [Declined]

Application: Hyrliv Human Priest Holy Healer [Declined]

Application: Hyrliv Human Priest Holy Healer [Declined]

Postby Hyrliv » 09 Nov 2016, 22:40

Character name: Hyrliv - Darksorrow
Race and Class: Human Priest
Main spec and role: Holy Healer
Dualspec:

Armory Link:

Info about you:
I play wow, I study programming and I live in an apartment with 2 friends who also play wow. I'm always positive and I'm always prepared. I guess that's it. I'm a boring person...

Why are you applying:
Well, in the start of this expansion I started my own guild with a bunch of friends and made a 100% danish guild. We cleared HC after 2 weeks but after that we couldn't get enough members for mythic. Therefore we disbanded and some people found new guilds. I did not. So now I've had enough with the pugging and want a serious guild who can get down some high end content. I'm not looking for someone to carry me, but a guild with the same ambitions as me.

How did you hear about us:
Honestly I didn't. I spotted a good geared hunter from your guild, checked his progression and the guild and then asked where to apply :)

Why should we take u in:
I always push myself and I'm never satisfied with being second best. (What a cliché) I'm for real though

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 60+
Computer specs:
Let me say it like this. If I underperform it's not because of my computer.

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
None

- The Burning Crusade -
None

- Wrath of the Lich King -
11/12 ICC HC. With 30% buff though

- Cataclysm -
Only like a few firelands bosses on HC

- Mist of Pandaria -
Up to galakras HC

- Warlords of Draenor -
4/12 mythic I think. I haven't really played much since WoTLK but started again like 1 month before Legion was released.

Guild history:
Always been pugging until this expansion.

Special Roles in raids:
None

Key bindings and rotation:
I cba writing my keybinds. All my spells are binded. I aint no clicker.

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame: [url][/url]
Logs:

Extra:
Just take in to your considerations that I reached lvl 110 the 3rd of november and my traits are only at like 16 so far when you're looking at my logs. You gotta think about the opportunities in me with gear and traits ;) I used to main my mage named swabman who is also on darksorrow. I just didn't like the fact that you had to be lucky with the legendaries to really top the meters.

Opinion on gnomes:
If you leave them alone, I guess they'll mind their own business.

Opinion on Danes:
I fucking love them. Might be because I'm one myself.
Last edited by Zackie on 14 Nov 2016, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
Hyrliv

Re: Application: Hyrliv Human Priest Holy Healer - Darksorro

Postby Dillis » 10 Nov 2016, 06:56

Hey there and thanks for your applicatiuon.

We'll be in touch.

Dillis
Officer of The Nephilim

Re: Application: Hyrliv Human Priest Holy Healer - Darksorro

Postby Dillis » 14 Nov 2016, 18:38

Hey

After discussing your application, we have come to the conclusion that we are not able to grant you a trial spot at this time.

We wish you best of luck in your hunt for a guild.

Dillis
Officer of The Nephilim

Re: Application: Hyrliv Human Priest Holy Healer [Declined]

Postby Hyrliv » 14 Nov 2016, 22:23

What a shame! The best of luck to you aswell :)
Hyrliv

Return to Applications