[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Application: Shaterhand Human Paladin Retri dps[Declined]

Application: Shaterhand Human Paladin Retri dps[Declined]

Application: Shaterhand Human Paladin Retri dps[Declined]

Postby Shaterhand » 25 Nov 2016, 16:06

Character name: Shaterhand - Neptulon
Race and Class: Human Paladin
Main spec and role: Retri dps
Dualspec: No dualspec

Armory Link:

Info about you:
I like games , a lot . I am pretty competitive in whatever games I play , reached diamond in league , master guardian 2 on cs:go but stopped playing and was pretty good back then in dota 1 aswell .
I didnt manage to fulffy clear mythic content as mostly I raided on almost all private server and expansions and only startted raiding during the end of mop and on draenor I have played a bit the early of it and comed back on HFC and manage to get 6/13 with CTSamurai then I had to stop again due to some problems .

Why are you applying:
I want to join an experience raiding guild .

How did you hear about us:
Some random people and wow progress mostly .

Why should we take u in:
I am aware of what should I do and I want to do it as best as possible. I always watchs videos about tactics and I always come prepared and in time for almost 99% of the raid . The only time I wont be coming to a raid is where I have an emergency or something like that , which never happened before but , you have to be aware that unpredicted things can happen anytime you know . I do my best to improve and not dragging down the guild . I very rarerly fuck up upon mechanics and those time are mostly when I am tired or distracted , but when I am aware of what I am doing I dont fail the same mechanic twice . Depending how rng and how the mechanics work to say like that , some of them I never end-up screwing them. I am the guy that think skill and mechanics > gear

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 60+
Computer specs:
Dont remember them all , someone else did it for me so I will just say shortly , its more than enough to play wow at a good level.

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
This is the only expansion I've never played it . Neither private or retail

- The Burning Crusade -
Only played it bit on some fun pvp server .

- Wrath of the Lich King -
Played it on multiple private servers both pvp and pve , most noticeable pve server was molten-wow or aka Warmane nowadays . I played a holy pally back then , cleared all content multiple times across 3 years , almost 4 . I started my first pve experience on another private server in cata and then I migrated here on wotlk . I was consider one of the best holy paladins on the servers with some records: icc 5n full clear , icc 25n solo heal , icc 25hc duo heal , hallion 25 hc duo heal ( me inside). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylPC4wd ... UeRpXRV_rr
Well now you might say , hahaha look at this private server lul , well it is true when you say that it was not similar with retail but if one of you guys played and raided there at least on the old core you would have understand that healing was actualy harder that on retail since most of the bosses dealth more dmg that they should .

- Cataclysm -
I started my pve experience on this exp. I was blood dk gay tank xDD , much worms , much love . Again it was on private server , this time was freakz not molten but I would that they had very good scripts and close to retail but not all bosses where scipted . Only played when it was on patch 4.0.6 and cleared full bwd expect nefarian who wasnt scripted at all and bot : halfus and council .

- Mist of Pandaria -
I started my first pve raid experience on this exp but this time on retail , although joined at the end of it , when Soo was already up . Mostly pugged and cleared normal and joined a mythic guild which If I remember corectly was either Faceless or Aflicction , joined both but I dont remember with wich one I clear a few bosses on mythic on SoO

- Warlords of Draenor -
Cleared normal highmaul at the begining as a resto druid overrall I think I played like 1 month of draenor and then stopped , due to IRL problems and then I comed back on HFC and cleared 6/13 with CTSamurai and they I stopped due to univerity and shit . They managed to clear 11/13 so I would had the same progress if I would have stayed , also was constatly top 5 on dps , even 2 , depending on the fight as a retri paladin and wasnt that geared compared to other.

Guild history:
Well I will say only those who I joined for raiding purposes as others where social or wasiting time .
CTSamurai - left them cuz I wanted more , dont get me wrong but there are very cool guys there , if there are still the same ppl .
Fluffy Time - my own guild , created 4 month ago like 1 month before legion camed out or so . Originaly I started it with the purpose of becoming better that my previous guild , CTsamurai. I started it with my friends which they didnt help my at all on recruiting and stuff , actualy they where doing the oposite of helping and at some point they even left cuz why struggle . Nevertheless , with very little help I managed to create a guild that cleared 4/7 mythic within 4 months of its birth and was nearly of clearing il'gynoth too . Unfortunatly due to IRL I had to quit being the GM of a guild as it takes a lot of time and responsibility . I sacrificed way to much irl time to keep up with gear , farming AP and growing the guild , so that had to change . I wanted to give GM to someone else and take care , but no one else was able to do that as my officers didnt do that much work either at that point so I decided to disband the guild.

Special Roles in raids:
I was the raid leader and the gm of my guild so , basicly I was the who was talking the most and calling out stuff . Cant come up with what important role I had in dealing with certain mecanics but I always did tried my self to be the one who do the dirty work , like clearing the room on Cenarius for example , soaking up stuff with imunity and stuff .

Key bindings and rotation:
You can see my keybind in the screenshot and the rotation I dont think its necesary since legion and 4 buttons

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame:
Logs: [url=https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KFzDGvbQmBr8nJkT#type=damage-done https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/c7 ... amage-done]https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KFzDGvbQmBr8nJkT#type=damage-done https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/c7 ... amage-done[/url]

Extra:
I think I said enough and covered the esential :) EDITED: Forgot to metion that when you look at logs also check the healing . I do stop sometime and cast flash of light on others same as word of glory . I consider that retri pally is bringing a lot of utility and helpfull spells like bop or lay to save the day. I normaly start pre-healing with flash before massive dmg is about to come , such as ursoc charge , il'gynoth multiple blobs explosion , nythendra and basicly whenever I feels like healers could use an extra help or a target would die without an extra heal .

Opinion on gnomes:
They should all die and burn in hell.

Opinion on Danes:
No idea , havent met that many . I would say cool guys if that gets up my chances of getting accepted but I have everyone equally .
Last edited by Zackie on 02 Dec 2016, 14:26, edited 3 times in total.
Shaterhand

Re: Application: Shaterhand Human Paladin Retri dps - Neptul

Postby Zackie » 29 Nov 2016, 20:26

Hey and thanks for applying, we'll get back to you with an answer tomorrow night
Zackie
Officer of The Nephilim

Re: Application: Shaterhand Human Paladin Retri dps - Neptul

Postby Zackie » 02 Dec 2016, 14:25

Hello again and sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately, our roster (melee in particular) is too tight at the moment so we couldn't find a spot to fit you in and decided to decline your application.

If something changes or a spot opens up in the future you're more than welcome to talk to us again.

GL in your future endeavors.
Last edited by Zackie on 02 Dec 2016, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
Zackie
Officer of The Nephilim

Return to Applications