[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Application: Pecaros Human Warrior Protection Tank[Declined]

Application: Pecaros Human Warrior Protection Tank[Declined]

Application: Pecaros Human Warrior Protection Tank[Declined]

Postby Pecaros » 15 Dec 2016, 17:19

Character name: Pecaros - Darksorrow
Race and Class: Human Warrior
Main spec and role: Protection Tank
Dualspec: Arms DPS

Armory Link:

Info about you:
Hello! I am 19 years old from Serbia. I grew up with gaming and always loved the warcraft game series. I find my self as a really motivated player that always wants to improve in every aspect of the game and get better in the game overall.

Why are you applying:
'm looking for a guild that is aiming for end game content and I'm looking for a guild with a good community that i want to be a part off.

How did you hear about us:
I found you on wowprogress

Why should we take u in:
I am player that is willing to improve and aiming to finish end game content in the expansion and in the upcoming future expansions. I'm never late and always on time except if anything urgent happens.
I am willing to be a part of a great community and make that community even more friendlier.

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 30-60
Computer specs:
Intel i5-4690K 3.50 GHz Cpu
16 GB of Ram
GeForce GTX 960 Graphics card

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
Full cleared ZG/MC/BWL on a private server

- The Burning Crusade -
Full cleared TK/TBC/SP on a private server

- Wrath of the Lich King -
Full cleared Naxx/Ulduar/ToC/ICC on 25 HC on a private server

- Cataclysm -
Full cleared BWD/BoT/Firelands/DS on 25 HC on a private server

- Mist of Pandaria -
Full cleared MV/ToT/Siege of Orf on 25 N on a private server

- Warlords of Draenor -
I did not play WoD at all.

Guild history:
My previous guild was Affliction on Darksorrow and i left because your roster was losing ppl because they did not like the way the guild was being leaded. The GM had a poor looting system and 50% of the roster was coming to raids unprepared without any knowledge of the boss fights including officers that made 0 impact on leading the raids.

Special Roles in raids:
Not any i can remember

Key bindings and rotation:
Spam devastate, use revenge when not on cd to generate rage, use shield slame to generate rage and increase the time of Shield Block and keep Shield Block up 100% of the time, use Focused Rage to reduce the rage cost of Ignore Pain and use Ignore Pain as much as possible to survive.
Special CD's Demo shout, Shield Wall, Last stand, Artifact and Spell Reflection.

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame:
Logs:

Extra:

Opinion on gnomes:
Gnomes are just retarded

Opinion on Danes:
The danish people i met so far were extremely friendly and very chill. So i have i have a good opinion on them so far.
Last edited by Zackie on 16 Dec 2016, 16:48, edited 2 times in total.
Pecaros

Re: Application: Pecaros Human Warrior Protection Tank - Dar

Postby Zackie » 16 Dec 2016, 16:48

Hey and thanks for applying.

Unfortunately if we were to take in another tank atm it would have to be someone exceptional and your raiding experience is kinda lacking, so we decided to decline your application.

Good luck in finding a guild.
Zackie
Officer of The Nephilim

Return to Applications