[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Application: Pilbågas Night elf hunter [Declined]

Application: Pilbågas Night elf hunter [Declined]

Application: Pilbågas Night elf hunter [Declined]

Postby ellac0909 » 10 Jan 2017, 10:13

Character name: Pilbågas - Neptulon
Race and Class: Night elf hunter
Main spec and role: Marksman hunter
Dualspec:

Armory Link: [url]Pilbågas[/url]

Info about you:
im a happy dude in general that doesnt flame instantly, social and likes to help out when i can.
i dont do shit half assed. if i do it i do it properly.

Why are you applying:
because i like to raid mythic and do ''high end'' content. and you guys are a mythic raiding guild

How did you hear about us:
i was looking at wowprogress for top guilds on neptulon/darksorrow

Why should we take u in:
because im a dedicated raider that always come prepared, im social and like to help out when i can, with gearing and whatnot.

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 60+
Computer specs:
CPU: intel core i7 6700k
GPU: gtx970
16GB RAM
120GB SSD
Asus 24'' 144HZ screen

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
nothing

- The Burning Crusade -
nothing

- Wrath of the Lich King -
naxx 10man normal
ulduar 25man normal
trial of the grand crusader 10man normal
icecrown citadel 10man heroic

- Cataclysm -
Blackwing decent 10man normal
the bastion of twilight 10man normal
throne of four winds 10man normal

- Mist of Pandaria -
siege of orgirmmar mythic (had a break during MOP and jumped in on a mythic clear at the end of MOP)

- Warlords of Draenor -
highmaul mythic
blackrock hold mythic
hellfire citadel mythic

Guild history:
i left Stress management when they disbanded, and im now in search of a new mythic raiding guild

Special Roles in raids:
not that i can think of :)

Key bindings and rotation:
CDS: Shift-1
Shift-2
Shift-3
Shift-4

interrupt: Shift-G
other keybinds should be show on picture linked below.

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame:
Logs:

Extra:
im a dedicated raider that like to learn, so i dont mind being told when i do wrong so i learn from my misstakes

Opinion on gnomes:
gnomes ftw. gnomes for president. :D

Opinion on Danes:
they talk like they have gröt in their throats :D
Last edited by Zackie on 11 Jan 2017, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
ellac0909

Re: Application: Pilbågas Night elf hunter Marksman hunter -

Postby ellac0909 » 10 Jan 2017, 10:16

Blackrock foundry, not blackrock hold :D
ellac0909

Re: Application: Pilbågas Night elf hunter Marksman hunter -

Postby Zackie » 11 Jan 2017, 23:33

Hey and thanks for applying.

Unfortunately we cannot offer you a spot atm so we decided to decline your application.

Good luck in finding a guild.
Zackie
Officer of The Nephilim

Return to Applications