[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Application: Fendagin Worgen Mage Fire Mage [Declined]

Application: Fendagin Worgen Mage Fire Mage [Declined]

Application: Fendagin Worgen Mage Fire Mage [Declined]

Postby fendagin » 14 Mar 2017, 23:28

Character name: Kaulantis - Genjuros
Race and Class: Worgen Mage
Main spec and role: Fire Mage
Dualspec: Frost but low Traits 29

Armory Link:

Info about you:
Hello I am Leonidas from Greece I am currently studying medicine and most of the time I play wow cause medicine=easy hehe. My hobbies are mostly playing guitar playing wow and playing football

Why are you applying:
I believe you are one of the best guilds in my crossrealm and we can be THE best with me in it. Joking ofc but i can help you a lot cause i think we have the same goal

How did you hear about us:
I searched on WoWprogress for top guilds in my crossrealm and thought i would apply to you

Why should we take u in:
Tl;dr quick thinking easy understanding of the mechanics

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 60+
Computer specs:
GTX 1060 ,I7 processor, 4gb ram x2 1600hz SSD which i have WoW inside

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
None

- The Burning Crusade -
None

- Wrath of the Lich King -
None

- Cataclysm -
None

- Mist of Pandaria -
None

- Warlords of Draenor -
None

Guild history:
I was in a 3/10 M guild NH which i was in those raids all the time except 2 raids cause of my motherboard problem.The reason why i left was because I believe they didnt take raiding and progress seriously so we didn't have the same goal

Special Roles in raids:
No

Key bindings and rotation:
Well T on Combustion(Hard cd) Shift-2 Mirror image (2 min cd) Z on interrupt (Counterspell)
Rotation is:
On 5 sec pull I cast prepot and use pyroblast and when its 1 sec before finishing cast immediatly i open combustion. After that if i have rune power talented i use it after words and continue using fire blast-pyro fireblast pyro fire blast-pyro (If i have 3x fireblast talented) Or i use dragon breath with alextrazac's fury instead of fireblast and after that i use phoenix flames and combustion until combustion is off.After that is mostly basic stuff Except i try to not use my second combustion if i dont have a proc from my 300%wrist pyro buff so i can have 100% crit chance and 3million without runepower .Using shimmer as well as i cast when i need to move to maximize my dps If not Tacs first!

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame:
Logs:

Extra:

Opinion on gnomes:
Always put them in the back of the screenshot of the raid progress!

Opinion on Danes:
Maybe they should not reveal our internet history!
Last edited by Zackie on 17 Mar 2017, 13:42, edited 2 times in total.
fendagin

Re: Application: Fendagin Worgen Mage Fire Mage - Genjuros

Postby Zackie » 17 Mar 2017, 13:41

Hey and thanks for applying.

Unfortunately we can't offer you a spot and decided to decline your application.

Good luck in finding a guild.
Zackie
Officer of The Nephilim

Return to Applications