[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Application: Radodajko Night Elf Demon hunter [Accepted]

Application: Radodajko Night Elf Demon hunter [Accepted]

Application: Radodajko Night Elf Demon hunter [Accepted]

Postby Radodajko » 07 Jun 2017, 23:59

Character name: Radodajko - Silvermoon
Race and Class: Night Elf Demon hunter
Main spec and role: Vangence tank
Dualspec: Havoc

Armory Link:

Info about you:
Working at Hospital 7h a day ,not a doctor but want to be in a future.Rest of the day playing WoW.
Really enjoying this expansion so far i think its one of the best ones ,also a big fan of Diablo .

Why are you applying:
Mainly because u guys raiding 4 days and i think it's very important for progression.I also heard u guys are well motivated for progression in Tomb of Sargreras

How did you hear about us:
i found you on wow progress ,filtered guild that raids 4 days and looking for tank
wasn't that hard :)
I also see you guys got decent progress for time you invest in raiding and i would like to be part of that

Why should we take u in:
You should pick me because i am dedicated player who is always ready for progression
My role in raids as tank is to be prepared for every encounter , to understand mechanics related to tanking and if needed to call out important things.
i was clearing content since i started raiding in TBC with decent pace, my highest activity was during CATA and MoP when i was raiding 7 days but i couldn't keep that up during WoD and Legion because i had to start working

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 30-60
Computer specs:

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
i played vanilla but nothing serious

- The Burning Crusade -
cleared all in time

- Wrath of the Lich King -
i was paladin tank "Darklady" in WOTLK .I remember progressing on Arthas for months ,and how painful thats was .Eventually we killed it :)

- Cataclysm -
in CATA i was full hardcore raider,raided for 7 days a week ,played DK and Warrior didn't like DS that much but i endure till the end

- Mist of Pandaria -
my main was Warrior Budimir ,cleared all

- Warlords of Draenor -
in wod i was guardian druid ,didn't kill archimonde in time (i think)

Guild history:
GENESIS - left
they know i'm doing this application i had talk with the officers and i explained that i want to play wow at higher progression lvl . Have no issues with ppl in genesis but they are more about farming then progression and they fight over loot all the time, and thats not what i am looking for when raiding

Special Roles in raids:
I am aware that demon hunter is not top tier tanking class right now but i am playing it to fullest potential and so far i am making it work just fine, with 7.2.5 coming i see they are buffing our magic reduction as well so overall i feel it will be even stronger

Key bindings and rotation:
f1 f2 f3 f4 are big CDs and activ metigation
as a DH tank i don't really have a rotation it depends of how much soul and pain i got,when my fuel by pain GT procs and so on

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame:
Logs:

Extra:
hope u guys accept me ,both sides will be happy :P

Opinion on gnomes:
not really good for raids because they are really small and u lose track of your char pretty fast
make a murlock class to deal with gnomes :D

Opinion on Danes:
why u guys ask that ? :PPP
THey are the citizens of Denmark, most of whom speak Danish and consider themselves to be of Danish ethnicity.
Since the formulation of a Danish national identity in the 19th century, the defining criteria for being Danish has been speaking the Danish language and identifying Denmark as a homeland.
Last edited by Zackie on 08 Jun 2017, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
Radodajko

Re: Application: Radodajko Night Elf Demon hunter Vangence t

Postby Zackie » 08 Jun 2017, 21:15

Hey and thanks for applying!

After talking we decided to accept your application and give you a trial.
Whenever you land on Neptulon/DS whisper an officer online for an invite and welcome to the guild!
Zackie
Officer of The Nephilim

Return to Applications