[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Application: Heynlol + alektra (Ret+holydin) [Accepted]

Application: Heynlol + alektra (Ret+holydin) [Accepted]

Application: Heynlol + alektra (Ret+holydin) [Accepted]

Postby Heynlol » 31 Jul 2017, 23:47

Character name: Heynlol + alektra - Sunstrider
Race and Class: Belf paladin x2
Main spec and role: Holy healer Ret Dps
Dualspec: Alektra has bad ret spec. Heynlol has neither ( if required tank I guess)

Armory Link:

Info about you:
I can't put 2 armory URL's there, so I'll put Alektra's here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... er/alektra

And heynlol: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... er/heynlol

I'm Eric, 24 years old, Freelance writer (For hire!), from The Netherlands, I like WoW, Dota 2, Cycling, Ice Hockey and Football. My favorite food is Sushi.

I'm Alex. I like Cheese Pizza, I'm from Romania and I pretend to be a programming student by day. I take extensive naps which annoys the shit out of Heynlol because it's at ridiculous times.

Why are you applying:
We are applying as we are looking for a guild who can offer us a stable and competitive progression in ToS at a good pace, a nice and friendly atmosphere that accepts me for who I am (An attack helicopter).

How did you hear about us:
Wowprogress.

Why should we take u in:
Because we're extremely experienced to raid 1): Under pressure, 2) At a high level 3) I give blessing of wisdom (10g/cast).

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 60+
Computer specs:

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
Heyn: I've only cleared a few bosses in MC and ZG, nothing special.

Alektra: 0.

- The Burning Crusade -
Heyn: Cleared E V E R Y T H I N G. Big kills between 70-35 (Vashj, Kael'thas, Illidan, M'uru + KJ.)

Alektra: N O T H I N G

- Wrath of the Lich King -
Heynlol: Cleared everything previous to cataclysm coming out. This includes realm first LK25hc, Herald of the Titans, Tribute to dedicated immortality (one of the rarest non realm first titles in the game), Undying+immortal and Champion+conqueror of ulduar.

Alektra: Cleared everything previous to cataclysm coming out. This includes realm first Yogg+0, Anub'arak, LK25hc, Herald of the Titans, Tribute to dedicated immortality (one of the rarest non realm first titles in the game), Undying+immortal and Champion+conqueror of ulduar.

To clarify: Me and alektra met around march 2010 in Live to Tell together, we have played together ever since in one way or another.

- Cataclysm -
Heynlol: Cleared everything realm first in the first tier (Barbarians - Kilrogg). Was forced to quit due to important high school exams (no uni if i didn't pass them basically). Raided casually after in firelands and dragon soul.

Alektra: Cleared everything realm first in the first tier (Revelations - Defias Brotherhood), got burned out due to the insane strain I put on myself, raiding 5 days a week and farming RBG's (got High Warlord), which basically made me play 24/7. Casually raided after.

- Mist of Pandaria -
We both only played around 1 month in this expansion as we both thought it was extreme garbage. I (Heynlol) mainly played fucktons of dota 2 during this time (still do).

- Warlords of Draenor -
Heynlol: Cleared some of the first tier on mythic (HM+BRF), but I soon realized that the game is in an extremely bad state still due to the extreme content drought. After I only casually played a bit in Hellfire Citadel (pvp'd a bit with alektra)

Alektra: Only played for around 1 month during WoD, didn't like the content drought at all (something different in Legion thankfully).

Guild history:
Heynlol: I've left Ascendance at the end of TBC because my friends were on another server and they wanted me to play with them (i was young and naive, big mistake.)

I've left Live to Tell as I was offered a spot on Barbarians, a very old(now gone RIP) and respected guild who was competing in the top 100, something I wanted to get back to.

I've explained above why I've left Barbarians, Sadly 2 weeks after I forced myself to leave the game entirely, the guild was forced to go casual.

Alektra: I've left Live to tell because I got an offer to join Revelations, also a very old and respected guild, basically an offer you can't refuse. I've left them (as explained above) because I got extremely burnt out due to an overload of stuff I was doing at the same time.

Special Roles in raids:
I was forced to play Holy against my will in TBC. (Heynlol).

Key bindings and rotation:
I will provide a link to our UI"s for the keybinds and shit.

http://imgur.com/a/AEx0m (Heynlol)

http://imgur.com/a/KRDpP (alektra)

Heynlol: I'm going to give you 2 examples.
1: Smash face into keyboard, magic happens.

2:
- I build holy power ( DON'T OVERCAP LIKE A RETARD)
- I Spend holy power (ONLY WITH JUDGEMENT ACTIVE)
- I pre-pot and use Crusade. Then I smack. 2+ targets I use divine storm. On Harjatan, Mistress and Desolate host I use Divine hammer+Fires of Justice, else I use Zeal/Blade of Wrath

Alektra:
make sure beacon is on tank
use hs on cd if any targets need healing
(use judgement on cd if possible while syncing up with holy / light of dawn to make use of legendary ring)
use LoD on cd if enough are damaged to justify
FoL if anyone is damaged enough
Holy light just filler

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame: [url][/url]
Logs:

Extra:
I'd like to clarify on my logs (heynlol), that my earlier logs were made against my will (I was in trash gear, no 4pc, no good weapon, no trinkets etc), hence the avg is lower than I want it to be.

Opinion on gnomes:
Gnome Warlocks are ok, rest? No thanks.

Opinion on Danes:
Better than swedes.
Last edited by Zackie on 01 Aug 2017, 22:55, edited 3 times in total.
Heynlol

Re: Application: Heynlol + alektra (Ret+holydin)

Postby Zackie » 01 Aug 2017, 17:40

Hey guys and thanks for applying. We are currently discussing your application and we'll get back to you with an answer as soon as we can.

Only question I got meanwhile is, could you give us a recap of what/with who you raided in legion so far? Is it mostly pugs or was it with a guild? Also, did you try to join a mythic guild earlier in legion?
Zackie
Officer of The Nephilim

Re: Application: Heynlol + alektra (Ret+holydin)

Postby Heynlol » 01 Aug 2017, 18:29

Heya Zackie, thanks for considering us. Ofcourse I'll provide everything neccesary to make this as smooth as possible.

So I've (heynlol) been playing legion on and off till around... May (I noticed there was a lot of content going on which makes me interested, considering content is a very important aspect of any game.), I was playing pretty casually in legion till around that time when ToS was getting closer (I wanted to get into the mythic scene again, but it's hard to get into, even for such experienced players like us). The only guild I've really been in in Legion is Group Two, a guild of former glory, sadly turned to dust. The leadership is not here basically. Recruitment was put in our hands, even though we were the new guys (after 2 weeks) and not in an officer position. I don't mind taking on some responsibilities but they were doing absolutely nothing themselves, yet complaining we didn't have enough people.

As for Alektra, he got triggered to get back into the game around 2 months ago, so we started playing together again as we are good e-friends. He also only played in Group Two.
Heynlol

Return to Applications