[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Application: Areniir Draenei Paladin Ret DPS - Darksorrow

Application: Areniir Draenei Paladin Ret DPS - Darksorrow

Application: Areniir Draenei Paladin Ret DPS - Darksorrow

Postby Anna92 » 18 Sep 2017, 19:42

Character name: Areniir - Darksorrow
Race and Class: Draenei Paladin
Main spec and role: Ret DPS
Dualspec: Holy

Armory Link:

Info about you:
Friendly young person that loves games, yes both console and PC(PC is love though). other than that i like tennis, BMX, snowboard, food, cakes, chips and friends :D

Why are you applying:
I'm applying to you guys simply because you are one of the more serious guilds that i have seen. you guys raid alot and is a progressing guild that wants to push for the mytics and the good stuff and also have a fun time doing it i hope.

How did you hear about us:
Pretty much just seen guild memebers from the guild in dalaran :D

Why should we take u in:
I would like to say I'm a positive addition to anyone, i like to help out anyone in need. I'm also the person who wants to push raiding, so even after 100 wipes I'm still up for more goes :D

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 30-60
Computer specs:
avrage.

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
BRD(half raid), ZG, MC, AQ 20, and half of BWL

- The Burning Crusade -
Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon, Sepentshrine, Eye.

- Wrath of the Lich King -
raided for a short duration during Uluar launch, other than that did mostly pvp in wotlk

- Cataclysm -
skipped this expansion

- Mist of Pandaria -
skipped 90% of this expansion

- Warlords of Draenor -
mostly social play with raidfinder this expansion, was alot sick that year.

Guild history:
Pretty much left guilds because after an expansion was close to launch the guilds eventually died out.

Special Roles in raids:
Mostly healer.

Key bindings and rotation:
As a ret paladin i dont realy have any special use for Keybinds/macros due to my 12button mouse.
Rotation is very simple, Wake of Ashes(5HolyP build legendary spell) into wings and judgment and then hammer loose with templars verdict. After latest patch the rotation isnt a 100% alike at all times because melee hit has a chance to zero out CD for the Blade of justice that gives 2x Holy power so i might skip my Zeal to use another Blade that does more dmg and gives more HP, so it's a bit RNG rotation :D also i have trinket that gives me the possibility to use wings several times in a fight so i usually open with wings to get that early on boost and to get my wings faster back :)

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame: [url][/url]
Logs: [url][/url]

Extra:
dosnt seem it wants my armory link so I'm just adding it here.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ow/areniir

Opinion on gnomes:
To be honest. except forthe machines that destroys the ozon i like them. cute little big headed ppl running around zapping ppl with their toys.

Opinion on Danes:
they are my neighboors in the south so i like them. :D very flat country
Anna92

Re: Application: Areniir Draenei Paladin Ret DPS - Darksorro

Postby Medeah » 01 Oct 2017, 10:52

Heya! Not sure why nobody replied anything yet. :)

The guild is currently on a break (most likely for the rest of this tier), and we're just doing a casual heroic on Wednesday and pretty much slacking otherwise.

Not sure if you'd still like to join in this case.
Medeah

Return to Applications