[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Shadeofmoon Gnome Warlock Destruction Ranged [Accepted]

Shadeofmoon Gnome Warlock Destruction Ranged [Accepted]

Shadeofmoon Gnome Warlock Destruction Ranged [Accepted]

Postby Moon » 25 Oct 2014, 12:47

Character name: Shadeofmoon - Darksorrow
Race and Class: Gnome Warlock
Main spec and role: Destruction Ranged dps
Dualspec: COuld play demonology on some fights

Armory Link:

Info about you:
Hi im 23 years old guy who enjoy virtual fighting in nights!Im from slovakia ,living with my girl and our little gnome baby 14months old Lillien.We have great time in day time but as nights im looking for some online fun also:)

Why are you applying:
I just came back after year and there is a place for new start with WOD hits ,so im pretty excited to be part of roster , which are dedicated to crush iron horde :)

How did you hear about us:
From darksorrow forums, now merged with neptulon/genjuros

Why should we take u in:
I think you like gnomes? :) No seriously i got over 8 years experience playing this game and i know all what it takes to be part of solid raiding group.

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 60+
Computer specs:
My computer is good as i recieved all beta invites from blizzard:O

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
back in time when there was no hairs on my body (heh) i managed to clear everything up to naxx 12/14 then tbc came

- The Burning Crusade -
full content cleared played really hardcore those times all those ssc and tempest keep prequests,prenerf medailon of karabor quest good old kelthas vashj and illidan wipes aswell rushing sunwell before exp hits out!

- Wrath of the Lich King -
we oneshot everything in 70 lvl gear up to ulduar patch as far i remember ,then i took break till pandaria

- Cataclysm -
-not experienced as i dont played this (only in mop)

- Mist of Pandaria -
I played casual till patch with thunder king hits where i got curve, but only on normal, managed to clear raden later ,also later game i got curve with normal 25 man Soo, where when we start progressing, we was expecting a baby so e decided to quit with progression on malkork heroic ,now i came back after year when littleone is bigger:) i managed to clear mythic with pug (easy effort after patch)

- Warlords of Draenor -
3/3 UBRS!

Guild history:
as far i remember i played in tbc in outcast , then lorekeepers in early wotlk. after i got break, in mop i just played with some friends from national guild ,and so.. then i joined final evolution where i stayed till those days as i came back after year ,they are full for wod raiding and so i decided to look somwhere else

Special Roles in raids:
Warlock tank on twin emperors in AQ 40 but uf that was thousand years ago

Key bindings and rotation:
ATm im using simple keybinds including my diablo mouse special buttons , most of them are for stuns interupts or instant spells, tho they

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame:
Logs: [url][/url]

Extra:
I also like doing achivements ingame or any special challenges what game give us to beat. so would be really happy to beat content with all what it takes.

Opinion on gnomes:
They can hide in your boots or underwear and then surprise you,pretty much you can make nice gnome soup if you tauren or so,but if you alliance i dont recommend it much as you can get stabbed or take arrow to knee.

Opinion on Danes:
No idea? all i know is vikings or legoland? uff tough question here
Last edited by Dillis on 28 Oct 2014, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
Moon

Re: Application: Shadeofmoon Gnome Warlock Destruction Range

Postby Dillis » 25 Oct 2014, 16:49

Hey Michal

Thanks for your application to The Nephilim. We will look into it and return to you with an answer.

Dillis
Officer of The Nephilim

Postby Moon » 26 Oct 2014, 11:49

Hi thanks for response forgot to put battletag here , for contact ingame Limitless#2201
Moon

Postby Dillis » 28 Oct 2014, 23:39

Hey Michal

We have decided to accept your application.
Whisper an officer for an invite :).

Dillis
Officer of The Nephilim

Return to Application archive