[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nephilim ~ Neptulon ~ • View topic - Application: Exzera Human Mage Fire Damage [DECLINED]

Application: Exzera Human Mage Fire Damage [DECLINED]

Application: Exzera Human Mage Fire Damage [DECLINED]

Postby Exzera » 04 Oct 2016, 02:22

Character name: Exzera - Darksorrow
Race and Class: Human Mage
Main spec and role: Fire Damage
Dualspec: Arcane I assume

Armory Link:

Info about you:
A guy that loves gaming aswell as playing football/training and hang out with friends and meet new people.

Why are you applying:
I'm looking for a new guild that I can keep progressing and enjoy the raids with

How did you hear about us:
I looked after guilds on wowprogress since I need a new one..

Why should we take u in:
I would bring you a very dedicated mage, allways trying to improve and learn new things in the game.

Working Ventrillo and Mic: yes
Average FPS in Raids: 60+
Computer specs:
Middle of the night sorry, but no lagg issues at all

Raiding experience in WoW:
- Vanilla -
-

- The Burning Crusade -
-

- Wrath of the Lich King -
ICC 11/12 hc

- Cataclysm -
Firelands 6/7 HC (so close for Rag rip)
BoT 3/4 HC
BWD 5/6 HC
Winds 1/2 HC
DS 6/8 HC

- Mist of Pandaria -
Didn't really raid alot

- Warlords of Draenor -
Got 7/7 HC HM first week but slowed down to play with my friends

Guild history:
I'm currently in Resurgence but they couldn't give me a spot in the end due to alot of mages

Special Roles in raids:

Key bindings and rotation:
Got my keybinds set, "pyro-fishing" it's a rotation depending a bit on procs

Screenshot of UI or Video ingame: [url][/url]
Logs:

Extra:
I'm very tired writting this so if you have any questions for me just ask, sorry about this..

Opinion on gnomes:
I love gnomes, sadly I'm a human now so do whatever you would like to do with them! They are welcome to role with me

Opinion on Danes:
They are decent ;)
Last edited by Buttrik on 07 Oct 2016, 18:33, edited 1 time in total.
Exzera

Re: Application: Exzera Human Mage Fire Damage - Darksorrow

Postby Buttrik » 07 Oct 2016, 18:33

Hi and thank you for applying. At the moment however we already have a full roster of 30 or so people, so there is no way we can fit in anyone else. Good luck in Legion and thanks again for applying!
Buttrik
Officer of The Nephilim

Return to Applications